14 July 2015

Home Furniture #1: SPC

Oggi voglio parlarvi di un delizioso negozio d'oggetti d'arredamento. Il suo nome è SCP http://www.scp.co.uk/ ed è davvero una chicca per gli amanti dell'home decor. 
Si trova al 135-139 di Curtain Road, nel cuore dell' East London. 

Today I want to show you an amazing shop I found close to the place where I work. It's in East London and it's called SCP

It is definitely a must-see for those people who – like me – simply love home decor. Here is the address: 135-139 di Curtain Road


In particolare mi sono innamorata di tazze, bicchieri, piatti, tendaggi e cuscini dal tipico gusto londinese e un pò nordico. Ma lampade, sedie e tavoli hanno certo attirato la mia attenzione.

I found the tabletop section particularly appealing. I loved these mugs and plates, which have that characteristic london style. Also, I recommend you to have a look at cushions and blankets, which have really nice graphic patterns.


Invito quindi tutti ad entrare a dare un'occhiata se passate da quelle parti. Sono sicura che ne rimarrete piacevolmente colpiti.

I really recommend you to visit this shop, I'm sure you will all love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10